Motor Yacht for Charter | Mykonos – Greece | M/Y ALTER EGO II | 64 ft | 3 Cabins | Guests 6 | Crew 3
(5 / 5)
- Type: Motor Yacht
- Length: 19.5 meters (64 ft)
- Beam: 5.39 meters (17.6 ft)
- Constructed: 1991
- Refitted: 2019
- Engine: 2 x MTU 1000 hp
- Fuel Capacity: 3000 lt
- Fuel Consumption: 260 lt / hour
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Max. Speed: 30 knots
- Base: Mykonos / Country: Greece
- Guests: 6
- Cabins: 3 Double
- Toilets: 4
- Beds for the Crew: 3
3-cabin motor yacht ALTER EGO II (Ferretti 58) was built in 1991 (refitted in 2019) and it is docked in Tourlos Marina, Mykonos, Greece. ALTER EGO II can accommodate up to 6 people in 3 double cabins. Pillows and blankets are provided during the motor yacht rental.
Motor yacht ALTER EGO II offers 4 toilets and a shower.
It also features Radar, Generator, Saloon GPS plotter, Bimini and Bow thruster. It boasts LCD TV, Air conditioning, Washing machine, Audio system and Outside speakers. Fully-equipped kitchen includes Microwave, Dishwasher, Ice maker, Freezer and Oven.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.