Need a crash course in uniqueness? Time to get moving once again. You have always set new courses, you have never been interested in the “norm”, and you have never been afraid of the exceptional. That’s exactly why the “STELLAR” FJORD 40 Open is the power boat that will provide you with gratification unlike any you have yet to experience. You will also get a firsthand look at what the Open provides in addition to its striking design.
- Length: 12.84 meters (40ft)
- Beam: 3.99 meters
- Draft: 1.15 meters
- Engine: 370Hp D6 VOLVO PENTA IPS 500
- Number of Guests: 10/11
- Number of Crew: 1
- Built: 2017
- Refit: 2022
- Number of Guests: 10/11
- Number of Cabins: 1 (ONLY FOR CAPTAIN)
- Accommodation: 1 cabin – en suite bathroom
MULTIPLE DAY CHARTERS ONLY WHEN CLIENT HAS LAND ACCOMMODATION – NO SLEEPING ON BOARD
- Fuel: 1,000 liters
- Water tank: 300 liters
- Generator: 6kw Kolher
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Max. Speed: 35 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 150Lt (Generator included)
- Water Toys: Sea Bob / SUP
* Rental fees upon request
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.