You represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
1. TO WHOM THE CONSENT TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS GRANTED?
1.1 Your consent is granted to Blue Collection Greece (www.bluecollection.gr), address:
Isavron 35, 114 73 Athens , Greece , Hellenic Chamber of Commerce Reg. : 120322703000
Real Estate Agent ID Number : 8464, (the Controller). A Controller is a person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.2 Data Protection Officer
Data Protection Officer (DPO) is appointed by the Controller. The DPO may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at the number: +30 6938 619 353 .
DPO is a person qualified in data protection area and her/his main responsibilities are:
(i) informing and advising the Controller and its employees in fulfilment of their obligations pursuant to the GDPR;
(ii) monitoring compliance with the processing of personal data with the GDPR;
(iii) providing advice when requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitoring its performance; and
(iv) cooperation with the supervisory authority.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED?
(i) The personal data that are being processed are the following:
(ii) Identification information (name, surname);
(iii) Business affiliation related to your person (company name, e-mail address, business postal address, phone number),
(iv) Physical features and voice recordings captured during the Events / Promotions and other activities organised by the Controller (photography, video and voice recordings). These materials
will be used anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes of the Controller.
(v) Information on your utilization of our services, including information in your requests for services;
(vi) Information from our personal, telephone and electronic communication with you;
(vii) Information from the internet browser that you use or mobile applications;
(viii) as well as any information which the Controller processes in relation to the contract fulfilment, legal obligation and for the purposes of the Controller’s legitimate interest.
3. SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data are being obtained directly from you or from a person that you appointed to provide us with such data, from social networks and internet where you have personally posted them for receiving marketing information, from surveys regarding the market situation, from automatized processing analysing the Personal Data to target the advertisement, from own Controller’s activity.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The Controller processes the Personal Data for the purpose of offering the services of the Controller. The activities that fall within this purpose include, in particular, the processing for marketing purposes, sending the newsletters, marketing analysis and profiling with the aim to accommodate our offer to your needs and improve the provided services. The Controller processes your personal data for purpose of registering you as a participant in the event organised by the Controller, to offer, contract and execute the sponsorship services, etc.
5. HOW ARE THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The processing of your Personal Data may be manual but also automated. Some of the collected Personal Data are used for automated decision-making. Your Personal Data is being processed mainly by the designated employees and/or authorized partner of the Controller.
6. WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Legal grounds for processing of the Personal Data is set by Article 6(1) of GDPR pursuant to which the processing is lawful, if it is necessary for the performance of a contract or services that you have requested to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract or registration for events organised by the Controller. Personal data processing is lawful if it is based on the consent of the data subject to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
7. TO WHOM ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA HANDED OVER TO?
Your Personal Data is being processed only for the above-mentioned marketing purposes and fulfilling services requested by the Controller and are not handed over to any other entities. In
case any third party is handed any of your Personal Data, it is and will be due to our legal obligation to do (e.g. various state bodies).
8. WILL PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO SOMEONE ELSE?
Personal Data will not be transferred to any third party. If the need is, we could only provide certain Personal Data within the statutory limits to the state authorities, for example, tax
offices, courts, law enforcement and judicial authorities or supervisory authorities.
9. WILL WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THE THIRD COUNTRY OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION?
We will not transfer any Personal Data to the countries outside the European Union nor European Economic Area, neither to any international organisation.
10. HOW YOU MAY REVOKE YOUR CONSENT
The consent is freely given and you may decide not to grant it or to revoke it at any time by the applicable way of filing up the form/unticking the box/sending a request
to the email or postal address of the Controller/via unsubscribe link in e-mail communication. Once the revocation of your consent is obtained by the Controller, we will assume that you no longer wish to have your Personal Data processed for the marketing purposes, and we will consider all other marketing consents consider as revoked.
11. RIGHTS RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The Controller ensures that your Personal Data are processed in secure and accurate manner. You may exercise all the rights described in this clause with the Controller.
How can you exercise your rights?
You may exercise each individual right via sending an email to email@example.com or by calling to +30 6938 619 353 , eventually by sending a written request to the postal address of the Controller.
A statement or information on measures adopted shall be provided to you by the Controller as soon as possible, but not later than within 1 month from receipt of the request. The Controller is entitled to extend this period by 2 months taking into account complexity of the issue and number of requests submitted. The Controller will inform you of such an extension.
11.1 Right to be informed – at least about:
(i) the identity and the contact details of the Controller and of the Controller’s representative;
(ii) the contact details of the DPO;
(iii) the purposes of the processing of the Personal Data as well as the legal basis for the processing;
(iv) the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller;
(v) the recipients or categories of recipients of the Personal Data;
11.2 Right of access
You may request access to your Personal Data and obtain information what Personal Data concerning your person is being processed, and access the following information:
(i) the purposes of the processing;
(ii) the categories of Personal Data concerned;
(iii) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed
(iv) the envisaged period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine such period;
(v) the existence of the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure of the Personal Data or restriction of processing of the Personal Data concerning
you or to object to such processing;
(vi) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; The Controller shall provide a copy of the Personal Data undergoing processing. For any further
requested copies, the Controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
The DPO or other authorized person may decide that you should be asked to cover the costs or that your request can be rejected. Where the request is made by the electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by you, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
11.3 Right to rectification
(i) You have the right to request the Controller to rectify your inaccurate Personal Data.
(ii) You have also right to have your incomplete Personal Data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. While executing this right, the purposes of the processing must be taken into account and the DPO shall decide whether it is appropriate or not.
11.4 Right to erasure
You have the right to ask the Controller to erasure your Personal Data. The Controller shall have the obligation to erase your Personal Data where one of the following grounds applies:
(i) the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(ii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
(iii) you revoke the consent and there is no other reason for the processing;
(iv) the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed;
(v) the Personal Data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in the European Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject. Right to erasure shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
11.5 Right to the restriction of processing
You have the right to restrict the processing where one of the following applies:
(i) you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data;
(ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the Personal Data and request the restriction of its processing instead;
(iii) the Controller no longer needs the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(iv) you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of yours.
11.6 Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to the particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Data, including profiling. The Controller shall no longer process the Personal Data unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
11.7 Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Hellenic Data Protection Authority), of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of the Personal Data infringes your rights.
11.8 Right to portability
In relation to the Personal Data that you have provided to the Controller and that is subject to automatized processing, you have the right to receive it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit this Personal Data to another controller without hindrance from the Controller.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US?
In case of any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data you may contact us in writing, via e-mail or telephone on below contact details:
BLUE COLLECTION GREECE
ISAVRON 35 – ATHENS 114 73 – GREECE
Telephone: +30 6938 619 353
13. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Controller may change, amend, repeal or replace this notification any time, if necessary.
Blue Collection Greece
Identification No.: 120322703000
Registered office: Isavron 35 – Athens 114 73 – Greece
Information Collection & Use
- Villa Rentals: When you submit a request for villa information or add a villa to your “Favorites”, we collect your name, contact information, travel details and any other comments you may provide. If you choose to rent one of our villas, we will then collect your payment card information as well as additional information such as your itinerary, activities, food allergies, emergency contact information and travel preferences. We use this information to contact you about your request, make your reservation, plan your stay at one of our villas, and process your payment.
- Registration & Ordering: Before using certain parts of the Site or renting properties, you must complete an online registration form or you’ll be asked to send us various personal information (as described herein below) via e-mail message or fax.
During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and credit card number (in the event you rent a property). In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, where necessary to meet requirements under applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfil your requests, to communicate with you about your order and the Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Newsletters: During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your full name, date of birth, phone number, email address, and credit card number (in the event you rent a property). In addition, we may also ask you for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, where necessary to meet requirements under applicable laws and regulations. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your requests, to communicate with you about your order and the Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
- Blogs, Social Media or other Public Forums: When you comment on our Blog, Social Media or other public forum, we may collect your name, email address as well as any comments, suggestions and other feedback you provide as postings to our Blog. We may use your comments, suggestions or feedback to monitor and/or improve our product and service offerings and our Site. Please remember that any information that you provide in these comment areas is accessible to the public, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
- Rental Reviews: We ask all guests to complete a property rental review, after returning from their trip. Please remember that any information you provide in the rental review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
- Surveys and Customer Research: From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in one of our surveys or other customer research. We use the information obtained through our surveys and customer research in aggregate form, to help us understand our customers, to enhance our product and service offerings, and promotions.
- Contents & Promotions: When you enter a contest or participate in a promotion, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information you provide. We use this information to administer your participation in the contest or promotion. At the time you enter the contest or promotion, we may obtain your consent to send you future promotional communications. If a contest or promotion is jointly sponsored by us and one or more sponsors, your personal information may be shared with such sponsors, as specified at the time of collection of your personal information. We do not control the use, disclosure or security of your personal information by other sponsors, and recommend you review their respective privacy notices or statements.
- Employment: We may advertise employment opportunities on our Website. In connection with a job application or related inquiry, you may provide us with certain personal information about yourself (such as that contained in a resume, cover letter, or similar employment-related materials). We use this information for the purpose of processing and responding to your application for employment and if you are hired, as part of your employee file.
- Customer Service: When you contact us or one of our service providers with a comment, question or complaint, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name and email address) along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service, product and service offerings, and promotions.
- Communicating with you: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your requests and rentals. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register or place an order with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance).
- Social Media: We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. When you engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account (e.g., name, username, email address, profile picture, gender) to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. When you provide information from your social media account, we may use this information to personalize your experience on the Site and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications, and to provide you with other products or services you may request.
- Blue Collection collects information about visitors to the Website such as IP address and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Site. We use this information to help us understand our Site activity and to monitor and continually improve the online experience we provide Site visitors.
Sharing of Information
We do not disclose, trade, sell, rent or otherwise transfer your personal information to anyone without your consent, except as otherwise set out herein.
- Home Owners/Property Management Companies: When you submit a request for villa information or complete a booking, we share personal information you have provided to us with the home owner or property Management Company where you would like to stay so that they can assess your suitability and approve your stay.
- Service Providers: Blue Collection may transfer (or make available) your personal information with our affiliates and authorized service providers that perform certain services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, host our Site, operate certain of its features, serve advertisements on our site or send email. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our affiliates and other third party service providers in the [Greece, Athens and the jurisdiction in which you have reserved a villa]. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes. For additional information on the way in which our service providers treat your personal information, contact us as set out below.
- Sale of Business: We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Blue Collection or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
- Legal: Blue Collection, and our Greek or other foreign affiliates and service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or as required or permitted by Greek or other foreign law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, to investigate or prevent actual or suspect loss or harm to persons or property./li>
Access to your Information
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information.
Safeguards & Accountability
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards to help protect against the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized access or disclosure of personal information that we have in our custody or control.
Access to your personal information is restricted on a need-to-know basis. Only employees or authorized agents who need access to your personal information to perform a specific task are granted access to your personal information.
Blue Collection is responsible for Personal Information in its custody and under its control, including any Personal Information that is transferred to third parties for processing, storage or other purposes.
We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers and Site visitors for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
Please contact our Privacy Department if you:
- wish to access, update, and/or correct inaccuracies in your personal information, or
- otherwise have a question or complaint about the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information.
You may contact our Privacy Department at firstname.lastname@example.org