Luxury Yacht for Charter in Greece | M/Y O’Pati | 129′ 7 ft |5 Cabins | Guests 10-12 | Crew 8
(5 / 5)
- Length: 39.32 metres (129’7 ft.)
- Beam: 7.2 metres (23,62 ft.)
- Draft: 1.25 metres (4,10 ft.)
- Number of crew: 8
- Built: 2011
- Hull construction: Aluminium
Owner`s suite on the lower deck with king size bed. Two cabins with queen size beds on the lower deck. Two cabins with twin beds on the lower deck with a Pullman berth in each. En-suite facilities in all cabins.
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 1 Master ,2 Double, 2 Twin
- Number of guests: 10-12
Built with Aluminium superstructure and Aluminium hull. O’Pati is built to comply to MCA and ABS standards. With a cruising speed of 24 knots, a maximum speed of 32 knots and a range of 800nm from her 28,720 litre fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
Engines: 3 x 2000hp MTU
Generators: 2 x 50kw Caterpillar C4.4
Generators consumption: 320ltrs/day
Cruising speed: 24
Fuel consumption: 850 Litres/Hr
Air Conditioning, WiFi connection on board
LCD Monitors, Home Cinema System and AV surround system in all staterooms and salons. CD/DVD/Blue Ray/mp3 player, PS3, PS4, Satellite receivers, ios devices compatibility, Airplay, Apple tv, Ipads.
WATER SPORTS – TOYS
- 1 x 5,3m ZAR tender with 140hp outboard
- 1 x Kawasaki 3 seat jet ski
- 1 x Sea bob
- Water ski equipment
- Wake board
- 1 x Stand up paddle
- Fishing and snorkeling equipment
- Fly board upon request
- Rendezvous diving only.
Further to above, Exterior Stylist and Interior Designer: STUDIO GIORGIO VAFIADIS, ITALY. O’PATI was awarded as the Best Power Yacht 24-40m at the International Superyacht Society – 2012 Design & Leadership Awards, at the 22nd Anniversary of ISS’s Awards Gala in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, A.P.A (food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys) and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.