- Length: 42.06 metres (138 ft.)
- Beam: 8.18 metres (26,84 ft.)
- Draft: 2.84 metres (9,32 ft.)
- Number of crew: 9
- Built: 1997 / 2010
- Bow thrusters, stabilizers underway, water maker, ice-maker, closed circuit security TV and laundry facilities. Safe in Master and VIP staterooms. Day Head on the main deck. Air-conditioning throughout.
- Number of cabins: 6
- Number of guests: 12
- One full beam Master stateroom on the main deck with king size bed, walk-in closet, saloon, office, TV, and Jacuzzi/shower.
- One VIP stateroom on the upper deck, with king size bed, walk-in closet, mini bar/refrigerator, Jacuzzi/shower and private access on the upper deck.
- Two Double staterooms on the lower deck forward, with queen size bed, walk-in closet, sofa and Jacuzzi.
- Two Twin cabins on the lower deck, with two single beds, walk-in closet, that can be converted into a spacious stateroom, by a sliding door. Shower in each cabin
- En-suite facilities in all cabins
- Built with GRP superstructure and GRP hull. Jaan is capable of 18 knots flat out, with a cruising speed of 16 knots.
- Satellite plasma TV
- Home theatre entertainment center in salon
- Library of CDs, books, DVDs, and PS2 games
- Playstation 2
- Home stereo system in all cabins
WATER SPORTS – TOYS
- 1 x tender Searay 5,8m with 180hp engine
- 1 x rib Zodiac 3.4m with 20hp outboard engine
- 1 x Yamaha wave runner two-seater 170hp
- 1 x Yamaha wave runner three-seater 110hp
- Water skis
- 2 x Stand up paddle board
- 2 x Canoe
- Snorkeling equipment & fishing gear
Features & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- WiFi connection on board
- Stabilizers underway
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.