- Length: 52.43 meters (172.11 ft)
- Beam: 9.2 meters (30.2 ft)
- Draft: 2.6 meters (8.6 ft)
- Cruising speed: 16 Knots
- Number of crew: 11
- Built: 2008
- Hull Construction: Steel
- Number of Guests: 12
- Number of Cabins: 7
- Cabin configuration:
– Main deck: Owner’s suite with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi, shower room, and walk-in closet. Three cabins with twin beds with en-suite bathroom, and an extra Pullman berth in each.
– Upper deck: One VIP suite with king size bed, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower room.
– Lower deck: Two VIP suites with en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
- Air Conditioning
- Deck Jacuzzi
- BBQ on deck
- WiFi connection on board
- CCTV System
- Stabilizers at Anchor
- Plasma monitors
- Home Theater Systems
- V-SAT and CD/DVD/MP3 player in all staterooms and salons
- PlayStation 3 and PS3 game library
- Books / Video / DVD’s
- XBOX One
- Apple TV
- Smart 3D TV at the main salon and VIP suite
TENDER & WATER TOYS
- 1 x 4.90 m ZAR Sport Luxury with 140 Hp Suzuki Outboard
- 1 x 6.15 m Searay 195 tender with 220 hp Mercruiser diesel inboard engine
- 1 x Yamaha wave-runner three-seater 4-stroke FX Cruiser high-output
- 1 x Yamaha VX1800 three-seater wave-runner
- 1 x Jet Surf Pro
- 2 x F5 Seabobs
- Stand up inflatable paddle board
- Stand Up Paddle board with Paddles by Hobie
- Water skis equipment
- Wakeboard equipment
- Fishing – Trawling equipment
- Water sofa for 4 persons (for fun)
- Inflatable Jungle Jim
- Junior Blast Bag
- 1 x Bicycle
- Rendezvous diving only
- GYM EQUIPMENT: Various kg of dumbbells, two ABS balls, jumping robe, gymnastic mattress.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.