Villa PHK-1 is a paradisiac haven nestled within a lushly vegetated pine forest with direct access to the sea. This is your summer dream home, and it is far more than a simple home; it is an imposing property that can host up to 18 people for the most relaxing and self-pampering holidays ever.
The property covers a vast plot of land adorned with gardens of local flora and herbs that leads to a private beach with sunbeds and a private jetty. Apart from the gardens and the main 4-storey building, Villa PHK-1 also boasts a proper tennis court and a playground.
Opening at the entrance level, you’ll find yourself before a large, aristocratic living room with fireplace, a dining room and large, floor to ceiling windows that lead to the pool terrace. The Villa’s country style, fully equipped kitchen is also found here. Each of the two upper levels features a master double en-suite bedroom with private balcony and overwhelming views.
Going down, the pool level can host up to 6 guests in a double en-suite bedroom and a double and a twin with shared bathroom. All three, offer private access to the pool area and the gardens.
The property’s lowest level is the indoor entertainment hub! Billiard lovers will love the large pool table while wine aficionados will get lost in the Villa’s wine cellar. A large living area and a bar are also found here, as well as three auxiliary bedrooms.
A separate guest house is at the guests’ disposal featuring full privacy and independent entrance. It offers three double en-suite bedrooms, one also having two single sofa beds and a walk-in closet.
If you manage to resist the alluring coast in front of the house, you will find yourself lounging around the Villa’s shimmering swimming pool where the aromas of the lush gardens and the pine forest will intoxicate your soul. Prepare for a night under the starlit sky with friends and family at a barbeque event and indulge in the pristine beauty of the Villa’s spot.
- Entrance area, living room and dining area, access to pool area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest WC
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, walk-in closet and balcony
Top level (a few steps up from Upper level)
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and balcony
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, access to terrace and pool area
- 1 Double bedroom and 1 Twin bedroom with shared shower bathroom, access to terrace and pool area
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, access to terrace and garden (independent entrance)
- Living room
- 2 Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower bathroom (no view-most suitable for staff/kids)
- 1 Double bedroom with two additional single beds and en-suite shower bathroom (no view-most suitable for staff/kids)
- Storage room
- Playroom with pool table, bar and living room, wine cellar and access to garden
- Guest WC
Guest House I (independent access)
- 1 Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and access to garden
- 1 Double bedroom with two single sofa beds, walk-in closet, en-suite shower bathroom and access to garden
- 1 Double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and access to garden
Staff quarters (by the entrance)
- 1 Twin bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom (suitable for staff)
- Staff bedroom (occupied by the live-in staff)
- Swimming pool with various shaded lounge & dining areas, pool shower & WC, access to secluded thin pebble beach
- Tennis court and playground
- Location: Peloponnese | Porto Heli
- Orientation: SW
- Sunrise view: NO
- Sunset view: YES
- Sea view: YES
- Access: Car, Scooter, ATV, etc.
- Family friendly, Suitable for children of all ages
- Levels: 4
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 12
- Sleeps: 18
- Pets: Please contact…