Luxury Yacht for Charter| M/Y O’CEANOS | 162 ft | 7 Cabins | Guests 12 | Crew 11
(5 / 5)
- General refit in 2018 – total repaint hull in 2018 and superstructure repaint in 2013
- Vast sun deck with Jacuzzi and outdoor dining for up to sixteen
- Seven cabins, ideal for families and large groups of guests
- Renovation of interior fabrics and furniture
- New exterior fabrics
- Smooth and silent cruising
- Unlimited sea view in master cabin
- Best value for money for her size
- Young, vibrant Captain with great team spirit crew
- Length: 49.23 metres (161′ 6″ ft.)
- Beam: 8.99 metres (29′ 6″ ft.)
- Draft: 2.29 metres (7′ 6″ ft.)
- Number of crew: 11
- Built: 2006
- Refit: 2013
- Flag: Greek
- Hull construction: Aluminium
- Hull configuration: Semi displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x CAT 3512B ( 1380kw each)
- Generators: 2 x CAT 3306B (145kw each)
- 1 x MASE IS 34 ST 50 emergency generator, 33 KVA, A 47,8, V 380, Hz 50
- Generators consumption: 400 Ltrs/Day
- Cruising speed: 15
- Fuel consumption: 750 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins: 7
- Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 3 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 2 King, 2 Queen, 6 Single
- Number of guests: 12
- Tenders + toys: 1 x 5,9m SeaRay 185 sports with 220hp MerCruiser 4.3L inboard engine luxury tender.
- 1 x 3,4m Zodiac tender type DL340, with Yamaha F30 BETL and underwater lights.
- 1 x YAMAHA VX-CRUISER 1100 cc 110hp jet ski.
- 1 x YAMAHA VX-CRUISER HO 2018 1812 cc jet ski.
- 1 x 2,8m Zodiac with 9,9hp Yamaha outboard engine (dinghy).
- 2 x Kayaks for one person each.
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards.
- 1 x F5 Sea bob.
- Water skis.
- Mono ski.
- Children Water skis.
- 2 x Wake board.
- 1 x Children Wake board.
- Wind surf.
- Wake surf.
- 1 x Towable tube for one person.
- 2 x Towable tubes for two persons each.
- 1 x Towable cylinder type tube for three persons.
- 1 x Towable banana type tube for three persons.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Rendezvous diving only
“O’CEANOS” is Mondomarine’s 49 meter perfection with 11 crew. Her engineering excellence, design and immaculate crew, are what make her stand out and recognized throughout the charter market.
Once on board “O’Ceanos”, you are situated on board her aft deck facing towards the entrance into the salon.
You may also proceed to the upper deck, by taking walking a few steps down the left hand hallway and climbing the stairs. On your right hand side, the hallway leads you directly to the bridge. At the back end of the deck, guest will be able to enjoy themselves while being seated on cushion couch with table to accommodate their beverage or meal.
Entering the very elegant and spacious main salon, once her two sliding glass doors open either automatically or manually, you will instantly be captivated from what you will come upon. To each side of the salon, there are two exquisite four seat sofas. These sofas are accompanied by two wooden coffee tables, one at each side and a large box low cut coffee table in the center along with two sofa chairs across, offering more space.
For your viewing pleasure, a 42 inch Plasma T.V is situated at the end of the salon connected with Satellite transmitter. For more fun, you have DVD/CD/Radio and Games. Your exquisite meals shall be served to you on the grand rosewood table in the dining-room, adjacent to the open salon.
To the left of the dining area is the entrance to the galley and to the right of the dining area down the hall are the stairs leading down to the cabin or stairs going up leading to the Owners cabin.
Directly in front of you, is your VIP cabin and right next to the VIP cabin is one of the Double cabins. The VIP cabin, which is genuinely rich in mahogany paneling, features a queen-size bed, a desk that can be used as boudoir or as office space. On each side of the bed, there is a three drawer night table with lamps, giving further space to store your belongings and light should you wish to read or add in your cabin.
The VIP cabin has en suite bathroom, spacious closet, large windows along its starboard side. Furthermore, there is an adjacent Twin Cabin, with lighter finish of burl wood paneling and it has the ability to be transformed into a luxurious suite by simply closing off the area a private lobby between the two cabins is created and thus a separate wing of complete privacy prevails. Both cabins have TV/DVD/CD/Radio, Satellite transmitter and air-conditioning throughout.
Your exquisite Owners suite is located on the upper deck and has adjoining private office . With a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea and private balcony leading to the deck, guests are sure to find themselves in a difficult position to leave their quarters. Directly off the Owners cabin, separated by an adjoining door and hallway, this transferable space serves as either the private office of the Owners cabin or as an upper salon set to entertain relaxing moments of reading or interactive sessions of game playing and movie watching on the 42 in Plasma TV.
Again this room is fitted with TV Satellite transmitter DVD/CD/Radio/Games and is fully air-conditioned. Now should guests wish to play a serious game of chess, this too is also available, because there is a chess table just for that! There is a walk-in closet with ample space for your wardrobe and en suite facilities with shower and Jacuzzi and two water facets.
Guests will have a wonderful sleep on their comfortable king size bed, now should they wish to read a book or magazine, there are lamps at each sides of the bed standing on three drawer tables. Should you wish to quench your thirst in the middle of the night or just do not feel like being bothered, you may do so by proceeding to the mini-fridge in the salon of your cabin.
From the upper deck, you may proceed to the sun deck where you will find a Jacuzzi waiting for you! There is also a bbq and a bar, where you may have your drinks served to you by your extremely professional and humble crew. You may enjoy your beverage at the bar, or at your two half-moon cushion couch with table directly in front of them. For enjoying and taking in the rays of the sun, very comfortable sun mats and chairs are provided.
Your two Double cabins and two Twin cabins with one side open bed plus are located on the lower deck, by climbing down a few stairs from the hall in the salon. Both Double cabins have a very comfortable double bed in the centre with a two drawer night table at each side. Directly above the night tables, are two reading lambs. There are closets in the cabin, providing plenty of room for your personal belongings and ward-robe. The bathroom is en-suite bathtub, shower and two water basins. Satellite TV, DVD, CD and stereo system are included.
The two Twin cabins are equally exquisite, with feature lighter tones of wood and fabrics. This is because the younger parties who are to be on board, where taken under consideration. Between the two single beds, there is a three level drawer and reading lamp directly above. Further to the closet, there are drawers providing space for personal belongings and ward-robe.
En-suite bathroom consists of shower and two water basins. Satellite TV, DVD, CD and stereo system are included.
Throughout M/Y O’Ceanos, you will notice that you are constantly surrounded by Italy’s finest marble, fabrics, Cherry wood, Teak wood, White Laka, Radipa Dimadrona, Piuma di Magano, marble and mosaic. Nothing was negotiated or spared for elegance and sophistication.
With “O’Ceanos” and your excellent eleven crewmembers, your experience on board is surely to that no less of unforgettable!
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.