Luxury Yacht for Charter | Greece | M/Y DREAM | 349.5 ft | 22 Cabins | Guests 36 | Crew 32
(5 / 5)
- Length: 106.50 meters (349.5 ft)
- Beam: 15.80 meters (51.10 ft)
- Draft: 4.5 meters (14.9 ft)
- Number of crew: 32
- Refit: 2018
- Hull Construction: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Displacement
- Number of Guests: 36
- Number of Cabins: 22
- Cabin configuration: 16 Double, 6 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 1 King, 8 Queen, 7 Double, 12 Single
AMENITIES & KEY FEATURES
- Air conditioning
- WiFi connection on board
- Three formal dining rooms, Business center & Cinema room
- Spacious 260 m² master stateroom with 180° panoramic view & vast 400 m² main salon
- Two bars including one with card table and seating for 25 guests
- 2 Elevators
- Wellness center with massage room, sauna, beauty salon & fully equipped gym
- Expansive sundeck with 2-level pool and bar
- Deck Jacuzzi
- Helipad certified for up to 3,000 kg gross weight
- Stabilizers at anchor
- Stabilizers underway
- Approved RYA water sports center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Engines: 2 x Wartsila 6R32D
- Generators: 3 x Sulzer 6S20D
- Cruising speed: 15 knots
- Fuel consumption: 1300 Litres / Hr
WATER SPORTS, TENDERS & TOYS
- 9 m Windy Custom Limo
- 10.40 m Scorpion Rib Jet Tender
- 7.80 m Scorpion Rib Serket Inboard
- 7.50 m 12th Sense Shuttle
- 4.50 m Bombard Commando C5
- 2 x Pesbo 50 person life boats
- 3 x 2018 Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO
- 1 x Gibbs Quadski XL (Road legal amphibian vehicle)
- 2 x Seabob F5S
- 2 x Laser Sailing dingy
- 1 x Laser Bug Sailing dingy
- 4 x Jobe Yarra 10.6 SUP
- 1 x Jobe Supersized 15.0 4 person SUP
- 1 x Transparent Kayak
- 2 x Chelan HB Kayaks
- Full snorkeling & diving equipment
- 5 on 5 football court with two goal posts
- Basketball with full size basket on the bow or helideck area
- Badminton net
- Volley ball net
- Ping pong table
- Sport shooting with clay throwing machine
DREAM is a luxury passenger vessel, entirely rebuilt in 2018, after a 10-year extensive shipyard period. Her interior layout has been designed by Studio Ciarmoli & Queda with a nautical theme, combining white marble, light-coloured woods, Grecian murals and white leathers which create a luxury, elegant and classical environment.
Guests will board DREAM on either port or starboard hydraulic terrace doors, directly from the tenders, which leads them to an impressive entrance hall providing unparalleled sea views and which is the lower level of the four deck atrium with skylight on the Navigation Deck. In this lobby, there is also a reception desk with facilities for registering and assigning the Access Control key fobs to the guests.
DREAM sleeps up to 36 guests, 8 staff in 22 guests accommodation cabins and 32 crew in 20 crew cabins.
The guests accommodation includes 1 Master Suite (220 m² private apartment), 8 VIP suites, 7 double cabins and 6 twin cabins.
Guests can enjoy some great features on board DREAM, such as:
- Cinema room equipped with 100′ 4K screen projector, 7.2 surround sound and a karaoke system, which can accommodate up to 11 guests in 9 electrically reclining cinema seas and two lounge chairs.
- Large swimming pool and exterior bar with heated sea water, a reverse flow swimming system from infinity pool and wet stools with direct access to the bar. The whole area can be shaded with removable multiplex sun awnings.
- Spa area with a steam bath, a sauna, a 6 person Jacuzzi, sunbeds and an open shower area and also a massage room with motorized and heated massage bed with dedicated shower facility.
- Beauty salon with full hairdressing facilities.
- Gym with full techno-gym equipment including two treadmills, two spinning bicycles and a wall mount Kinesis Personal Vision.
- Diving center which provides access for diving, swimming and water-sports through the large 42 m² drop down stern door with dedicated lockable lockers for all cabins.
- Business center which provides 9 working stations and an 8 person meeting room.
Dining can be provided for up to 44 seated guests in the same room in three convertible configurations: four separate round tables, two large oval tables or one large square arrangement. Opposite the main dining is a smaller private dining room which can accommodate up to 10 guests. These two dining areas can be connected via their large double leaf doors to have up to 54 guests. There is an additional separate Teppenyaki dining room equipped with a professional hot plate and sit around guest arrangement for 12.
There are four separate salon areas which can be merged into one large area, which includes a fully fitted bar and a Yamaha Disklavier Grand Piano which can be streamed ship wide.
There are two elevators connecting all cabins from the Main Deck to the Bridge deck.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.