Perhaps the most written about yacht in history, the legendary CHRISTINA O has witnessed some of the most iconic events over the last century. From serving in World War II at the D-Day Landings to hosting the world’s most influential people during Onassis’ glorious years.
Today available for charter, she remains the perfect setting for world-class entertaining, offering a unique opportunity to cruise in style and comfort.
Corporate incentives, wedding anniversaries, special birthdays or just to cruise and relax with your loved ones. With more deck space than most yachts built today, CHRISTINA O can cruise with 157 guests on board (subject to terms and conditions). The elegant dining room can sit up to 42 people, 28 of which at the main table.
She can accommodate up to 34 guests on board, with her 17 beautifully appointed cabins.
The yacht’s Head Chef produces Michelin Star standard cuisine, assisted by the Pastry Chef to create fabulous desserts. There is also a Sushi Master and expert in Asian and Japanese cuisine on board. If wine is something you want to enjoy, there is a wine expert available as part of the CHRISTINA O team.
- Length: 99.13 meters (325.3 ft)
- Beam: 11.12 meters (36.6 ft)
- Draft: 4.10 meters (13.5 ft)
- Number of Guests: 34
- Number of Crew: 38
- Built: 1943
- Refit: 2022
- Hull Construction: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Displacement
- Air conditioning, WiFi connection on board, deck Jacuzzi, pool on deck, new swim platform, approved RYA water sports centre, elevator/lift, 2 massage rooms, 1 beauty room
- Gym equipment:
- 2 Cybex semi-recumbant bicycles – programmable
- 1 Power Plate
- 1 Life Fitness 9500 HR elliptical bike cross trainer
- 1 Life Fitness Treadmill 9500 HR
- Various free weights + bench
NEW IN 2022:
- Full replacement of teak decking at the pool deck
- New Jacuzzi bar
- Renovation of the pool mosaic walls
- On Jacuzzi platform, 2 new fixed sumbrellas
- Conversion of 4 forward main deck cabins to create 2 larger Jr suites
- Spa shower room fitted to offer more treatment to our clients such as scrubbing etc.
- Carpet replacement in all lounges and some of the guest’s cabins
- The yacht with a story of romance
- Can cruise at night, to a new anchorage each day
- Spa with 2 therapists full time for massage and treatments
- 17 cabins. Can have 157 guests at anchor
- Fantastic chef brigade of 6, including a sushi master
- New swim platform
- Classified RYA training center, with water sports instructor
- Onassis Suite master cabin amidships near the bridge
- Number of Guests: 34
- Number of Cabins: 17
- Cabin Configuration: 17 Double, 14 Twin, 14 Convertible
- Bed Configuration: 1 King, 15 Queen, 2 Double, 28 Single
- Main engines: 2 x MAN 2775 BHP per engine
- Generators: 3 x MAN 476 kw per generator
- Emergency Generator: MAN D2866TE, 176 kw output
- Cruising Speed: 14 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 800 Liters/Hr
- Tenders + Toys: 2 x passenger Hacker Craft Prestige varnished launches carrying 8 guests (recently refit)
- 1 x RIB tender “Black Mamba” 850 (new 2018)
- 1 x sports tender “Olympic Cruiser” 720 (new 2018)
- 2 Seadoo Spark 900 HO 3 seats with IBR system
- 1 Seadoo GTI 120 CV for
- 1 Hoverboard
- 1 Flyboard
- 1 yacht toboggan Aquaglide with a 6.5 meters slide
- 2 x Ringos
- 1 x 6-man banana
- Snorkelling equipment
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.