Luxury Yacht for Charter | Greece | M/Y MOONLIGHT II | 299.9 ft | 18 Cabins | Guests 36 | Crew 35
(5 / 5)
This luxury super-yacht for charter of 91.4 m (299.9 ft), welcomes up to 36 guests in 18 luxurious and adaptable cabins. When you’re getting that many people together you need plenty of versatile space inside and out and the widest possible variety of activities. The M/Y MOONLIGHT II is the right choice for that. She can make an occasion truly special!
Her endless feature list includes an elevator serving all guest decks, a 3D cinema, a sun deck bar and Jacuzzi, a private Jacuzzi with sunbathing on the owner’s private deck, a beach club with bar and an intimate balcony for two as well as stabilizers that ensure comfort on board whether at sea or at anchor.
There’s also an extensive spa with massage, steam room and sauna, a beauty salon with a qualified hairdresser and beautician and a medical facility. Work out in a fully equipped gym or pump up the adrenaline at the RYA-registered training center with its selection of water-toys.
Add to that stunning cuisine, impeccable service, opulent Greek-themed interiors perfectly suited to entertaining on a grand scale and swathes of teak deck space offering sun and shade wherever you are, and you have all the makings of an unforgettable occasion.
If you’re planning something very special, you can create a lifetime of memories on board MOONLIGHT II.
- Length: 91.4 meters (299.9 ft)
- Beam: 14.5 meters (47.5 ft)
- Draft: 4.2 meters (13.8 ft)
- Number of Crew: 35
- Number of Guests: 36
- Number of Cabins: 18 (10 × Double, 8 × Twin)
- Built: 2005
- Refit: 2015
- Hull Construction: Steel
Engines: 2 × 2,750 hp Caterpillar
Cruising speed: 13 knots
Maximum speed: 15 knots
Fuel consumption (at cruising speed): 500 Litres/Hr
AMENITIES & KEY FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- Movie Theater
- At-Anchor Stabilizers
- Jacuzzi on sun deck
- Private master deck with Jacuzzi
- Elevator serving all decks
- Conference Room
- Steam Room
- Fully equipped gym
- Health and beauty center
AUDIOVISUAL EQUIPMENT & ENTERTAINMENT
- State-of-the-art and comprehensive AV system
- Indoor and outdoor surround speakers on deck 3 and deck 5
- Kaleidescape Movie server
- Satellite television channels (where geographically available)
- Internal LAN for computers
- Ship to Earth Station
- 4G data communication (where geographically available)
TENDERS & WATER SPORTS
- 2 x 7.1 m Castoldi jet tenders 23 with 260 hp Yanmar diesel engines (max capacity per tender is 12 people)
- 5.5 m Zodiac tender with 115 hp Yamaha engine
- 4 x Yamaha FX SVHO Cruiser waverunners
- 2 x Sea-Doo jetskis
- 2 x Sevylor kayaks (1/2 man)
- 6 x diving equipment
- Kneeboard & tows
- 2 x SeaBobs
- 3 x Stand up paddle boards (two of which are inflatables)
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Inflatable custom swim platform extension and dock including a deep netted swimming pool
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.