Luxury Yacht for Charter | Greece | M/Y GLAROS | 132.1 ft | 6 Cabins | Guests 12 | Crew 8
(5 / 5)
- Length: 40.5 meters (132.1 ft)
- Beam: 7.6 meters (24.1 ft)
- Draft: 2.85 meters (9.4 ft)
- Number of crew: 8
- Built: 2006
- Refit: 2019
- Hull Construction: GRP
- Number of Guests: 12
- Number of Cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: 4 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 2 Pullman, 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Single
AMENITIES & KEY FEATURES
- Air conditioning
- Stabilizers at anchor
- Stabilizers underway
- WiFi connection on board
- Engines: 2 x 3.750 hp MTU
- Generators: 2 x 45 kw Kohler
- Generators Consumption: 660 Litres / Hr at 17 Knots | 1285 Litres / Hr at 24 Knots | 380 Litres / Day generator
- Cruising speed: 17 knots
- Fuel consumption: 660 Litres / Hr
WATER SPORTS – TENDERS & TOYS
- One tender Novurania 5.40 m with 100 hp Yamaha engine
- One tender Horizon 4.30 m with 50 hp Suzuki engine
- One tender 6.20 Scanner (optional)
- Jet ski Seadoo 235 hp (3-seater)
- Jet Ski Yamaha XT 185 hp 2-seater (optional)
- Inflatable dock 3 m * 3 m
- FunAir yacht slide 5 m
- Kings Kraft double pedal kayak
- Hobie pedal board
- Snorkeling & Fishing Equipment
- One underwater drone Gladius (100 m depth) Advanced Pro
- One drone Phantom 3 Professional
M/Y GLAROS is a modern Maiora 39DP, built in 2006 and kept in top condition with her latest upgrades in 2019 being new fabrics, cushions, curtains, carpets and linen throughout the yacht and new leathers at all outside areas.
Her design is elegant and contemporary, featuring precious woods and luxurious leather furnishings. On the main deck her panoramic windows allow the natural light to flow in and together with the light colored wooden walls create an airy and warm atmosphere.
She accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins; one VIP cabin with Jacuzzi and an office on the main deck, one Master cabin with Jacuzzi, two double and two twin cabins all with en-suite facilities on the lower deck.
M/Y GLAROS’ exterior decks offer a variety of areas for dining, sunbathing, relaxing and enjoy the amazing views of the Greek scenery. She has zero speed stabilizers and cruises in absolute comfort at 17 knots cruising speed.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.