Luxury Yacht for Charter | Greece | M/Y LADY E | 244.4 ft | 6 Cabins | Guests 12 | Crew 21
(5 / 5)
Refitted, extended and sporting a fabulous new beach club, LADY E offers red-carpet service, five-star cuisine and pure indulgence throughout her five magnificent decks.
A superb yacht offering the highest quality interior and on board facilities. Special features include high deck heads which provide an immense feeling of space, vast shaded outdoor areas together with the Jacuzzi pool with swim jets and sunbathing areas. There is a comprehensively equipped gym, massage area and hammam.
Zero speed stabilizers, reduce any rolling motion while at anchor, as well as a lift is serving all levels.
- Length: 74.5 meters (244.4 ft)
- Beam: 12.8 meters (42 ft)
- Draft: 3.7 meters (12.2 ft)
- Number of crew: 21
- Built: 2006
- Refit: 2014
- Hull Construction: Steel
- Hull Configuration: Displacement
- Engines: 2 x 2,374 hp Caterpillar
- 2 x MAN D2840LE (320 KW) Generators
- 1 x MAN D2846LX (244 KW) Generator
- Cruising Speed: 13 knots
- Fuel consumption: 600 Litres / Hr
- Number of Guests: 12
- Number of Cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: 5 Double, 1 Twin
- Bed Configuration: 1 King, 4 Queen, 2 Single
- Air conditioning
- Approved RYA water sports center
- Large Jacuzzi on the sun deck
- Elevator serving all decks from the lower deck to the sun deck
- Fully equipped gym on the sun deck
- Spa facilities: Turkish hammam, massage & beauty room
- Stabilizers at anchor
- Stabilizers underway
- Wheelchair accessibility
- WiFi connection on board
TENDERS & WATER TOYS
LADY E offers an extensive range of water sports. She also has experienced water sports instructors on board to help you make the most of your blue water playground.
- 16 m Wajer 55S tender with 3 x 600 hp engines
- 9.1 m Custom Serenella Limo tender with 320 hp engine
- 7.7 m Super Air Nautique G23 boat with 450 hp engine
- 6.2 m Pascoe SOLAS rescue tender with 180 hp engine
- 3 x Yamaha 4 Stoke FX Cruiser jetskis
- 3 x SeaBobs F5-S
- 2 x inflatable kayaks
- 2 x sea-through double kayaks
- 2 x Laser Pico sailing dinghies
- 2 x Cabrinha Switch Blade Kite Surfs
- 2 x Ocean Carver electric surf boards
- 1 x Zapata Racing Flyboard
- 1 x Zapata Racing Fly Ride
- 1 x Zapata Racing Hoverboard
- 2 x Jobe stand up paddle boards
- Wakeboards, wakesurfs, waterskis & tow toys
- 1 x Aquaglide trampoline
- 1 x Aquaglide jungle joe
- 1 x inflatable climbing wall
- 1 x Fun Air inflatable slide from bridge deck forward
- Snorkeling gear
- Scuba diving (rendezvous only)
- Deep Sea fishing gear
- Spearfishing (slings and guns)
LADY E is an approved RYA accredited training center for guests’ use of personal watercraft (jet skis). The yacht also has her own diving equipment but will organize Rendez-Vous diving only.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.