- Length: 72.85 meters (239 ft)
- Beam: 13.1 meters (43 ft)
- Draft: 3.7 meters (12.2 ft)
- Cruising speed: 14 Knots
- Number of crew: 21
- Built: 2006
- Refit: 2018
- Number of Guests: 12
- Number of Cabins: 7
- Cabin configuration:
– Two master suites: One on the main deck forward with private Jacuzzi, and the second master suite on the upper deck forward with a panoramic view.
– One VIP cabin on the bridge deck.
– Four double cabins on lower deck with king-size beds, two of them with Pullman berths.
AMENITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Deck Jacuzzi
- Comprehensive audio-visual system and satellite TV
- Music and DVD Library
- Large exterior TV screens on the Bridge Deck and the Pool Deck
- WiFi available throughout the yacht and on all decks
- At-Anchor Stabilizers
TENDER & WATER TOYS
- 8 m Royal Denship custom tender with 260 hp engine
- 8 m Caudwell Marine RIB tender with 300 hp engine
- 2 x Sailing dinghies, Kawasaki SX-R 800 stand up jetski
- 2 x Sea-Doo Waverunners (2 man)
- 2 x Kayaks
- 2 x SeaBob F7s
- Scuba diving equipment
- Stand up paddle boards (Intermediate and beginner level)
- Waterskis, tows & inflatables
- 12.7 m inflatable waterslide
- Extensive water park
- Snorkelling gear
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.