- Length: 40.97 meters (134.5 ft)
- Beam: 7.7 meters (25.3 ft)
- Draft: 2.29 meters (7.6 ft)
- Cruising speed: 15 Knots
- Number of crew: 8
- Built: 2004
- Refit: 2015
- Hull Construction: GRP
- Number of Guests: 12
- Number of Cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration: One full beam Master suite with king size bed and walk-in closet on the main deck. One full beam VIP suite with king size bed and walk-in closet on the upper deck. Two cabins with queen size beds and two cabins with twin beds on the lower deck. Jacuzzi in Master, VIP and double cabins. En-suite facilities in all cabins.
AMENITIES & KEY FEATURES
- Air Conditioning
- Stabilizers underway
- Timeless interior style and beautiful furnishings
- Jacuzzi on the sundeck
- Dining table for 12 guests on aft deck area
- Great selection of water toys
- Plasma TV and Home theater systems (DVD/CD/audio) in salon and all cabins
- Satellite TV
- PlayStation 2 and library of books, DVDs and PS2 games
- Blue ray 3D player
- Calendar scope in salon.
TENDER & WATER TOYS
- 1 x 4.2 m Zodiac tender with 70 hp outboard Yamaha engine
- 1 x 3.2 m Zodiac tender with 20 hp outboard Yamaha engine
- 1 x Sea doo two-seater wave runner 115 hp
- Οrbiter (for 2 persons)
- Water skis
- 2 x Ιnﬂatable sofas (4 seats + 2 seats)
- 2 x paddle boards Mistral
- Banana (for 4 persons)
- Snorkeling and ﬁshing equipment
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.