- Length: 37 meters (121.5 ft)
- Beam: 8.18 meters (26.1 ft)
- Draft: 2.26 meters (7.5 ft)
- Cruising speed: 13.5 Knots
- Number of crew: 7
- Built: 2012
- Hull Construction: GRP
- Number of Guests: 12
- Number of Cabins: 6
- Cabin configuration:
– One Master cabin on the Main Deck with king size bed, en-suite facilities and sauna.
– One VIP cabin on the Upper Deck with queen size bed, en-suite facilities and sauna.
– Two double cabins on the Lower Deck with a double bed and en-suite facilities.
– Two twin cabins on the Lower Deck, each with one additional Pullman berth and en-suite facilities.
AMENITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
- Air Conditioning
- At Anchor Stabilizers
- Jacuzzi (on deck)
- 8 x TVs
- 8 x Audio Player
- 3 x Ice makers
- 5 x Small fridges
TENDER & WATER TOYS
- 1 x Williams 5.5 m tender with Yanmar 110 hp diesel jet
- 1 x Yamaha 66 hp jet ski stand up wave runner
- 1 x Seadoo GTI155 limited 155 hp jet ski
- 1 x Banana (3 persons)
- 1 x Water Ski
- 1 x Inflatable Serf
- 1 x Sea bob
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.