- Master suite with a double bed and en suite head VIP suite with a double bed and en suite head twin suite with two single beds – usage of daily head crew enjoy their own separate cabin but use the daily head
- TENDER & TOYS: inflatable tender boat:3,70m Bric 40hp Yamaha brand new. Water toys: 1 wakeboard, 1 tube, water skies for adults, snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Leisure: TV flat (salon) fusion sound system with speakers inside / outside and Bluetooth connection
- Galley (kitchen) equipment and appliances: electric stove, electric oven, espresso coffee maker, toaster, 2 refrigerators, 1 deep freezer, icemaker
- Services on board and other information: bed linen and towels, beach towels, quality amenities sets provided: soap, shower gel, shampoo, daily cleaning and service
- LOA 70 FEET
- NUMBER OF GUEST 20
- NUMBER OF CABINS 3
- NUMBER OF CREW 2
- BUILD/REFIT 2004/2022
- FUEL CONSUMPTION 460LITRES/HR
- CRUISING SPEED 36 KNOTS
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.