Luxury Yacht for Charter | Greece | M/Y AQUILA | 121.5 ft | 5 Cabins | Guests 12 | Crew 7
(5 / 5)
- Length: 37 meters (121.5 ft)
- Beam: 7.12 meters (23.4 ft)
- Draft: 2.7 meters (8.10 ft)
- Number of crew: Captain + 6 crew members
- Built: 2006
- Refit: 2019
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration:
Master Suite on main deck with a double bed and en suite head with Jacuzzi
Master Suite on Lower Deck with a double bed and en suite head
VIP Cabin with a double bed and en suite head
Two Twin cabins with 2 Single beds & 2 pullman beds with en suit head
Crew enjoy their own separate cabin & head
- Number of guests: 12
Engines: 2 x 2000 hp MTU
Generators: 2 x 65 kva
Generators Consumption: 250 L per day – running 24 hours
Cruising speed: 14 knots
Fuel consumption: 500 ltr/hr
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT & DECK FACILITIES
- TV 43” wide screen and surround system at main salon, Satellite TV, Cable TV, COSMOTE TV
- DVD player Blue-Ray
- Separated sound system indoor main salon and fly bridge, Radio, CD player, JBL Portable Bluetooth speaker, MP3
- SONY Playstation 4, XBOX etc.
- WiFi 3G/4G, 10GB free
WATER SPORTS – TENDERS
- 5.6 NOVURANIA, YAMAHA 70 hp | Length: 4.70m
- Snorkeling equipment
- Jet ski Sea doo 250hp
- 1 sea-bob sport
- Water skis
- 4x tubes
- 2x canoe
- 2x sup
- 2x wakeboard
*More water toys & swimming platform upon request & extra charge
EXTERIOR – From the lower deck swim platform guests have access to the main deck aft, where there is a sofa, table and free-standing chairs for outdoor lounging and dining. Walkways lead around to the fore-deck, where a sunbed covers the bow.
On the fly bridge there is a pair of sunbeds forward and an alfresco dining are with a large table, a sofa and freestanding chairs is placed under the bimini shade. The tenders and motorized toys are stored along the stern.
INTERIOR – The lower deck hosts the guest and crew accommodation, with a Master suite also located on the main deck forward. Amidships is the galley and stairways to the other floors, with the aft hosting a formal dining area to seat 10. Behind, the lounge places a sofa and armchairs along the walls with a coffee table between them, and a staircase aft to port leads down to the twin cabins.
Services Upon Request
- Airport or port transfers on arrival and departure
- Baby sitting
- Beauty treatments
- Blue Premium Concierge Services (Supported by a dedicated agent 24/7)
- Car Rental
- Cosmetic Treatments (Hair | Body | face | Manicure | Pedicure)
- Escort services
- Event planning (private & corporate)
- Pet care
- Massages / Therapy/Personal training
- Medical support 24/7
- Security / Bodyguards / Close Protection Services
- Shopping guidance, Personal Shopper
- Wedding and Christening Arrangements
- VIP Tables – Reservations – Bookings
- Yacht, Helicopter & Private Jet charter
- Yoga trainer
* Further details
*Boat’s features & offered services included in this price are described in details, in website’s ‘’Boat’s features’’ section.
*Above rates exclude: V.A.T. taxes, food and drinks for the guests, canal fees (if applicable), foreign water fees (if applicable), land transfers/tours, private marina charges (if any), fuel for the engines & generators, gasoline for the tenders & water toys, and the gratuity for the crew (upon client’s discretion).
*The A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) covers the expenses. This sum is estimated the 30-35% of the total charter fee. The captain keeps all the receipts of the expenses and at the end of the charter we do the final financial settlement. If during the charter the costs are beyond the APA, then additional funds will be required for the outstanding bills upon disembarkation. If there is any remaining credit, the charterer will receive back the relevant amount of money.
*Please note that due to force majeure Blue Collection reserves the right to amend the current price list at any time, without prior notice.
For updated prices & online availability information you are welcome to visit our website at any time.