A unique piece of land that lays at 13.700 sq.m. (or 1.37 hectares), houses two of the most exclusive properties available in Crete.
Situated on a gentle hillside overlooking the sea, the two Villas of CRV-3 Complex are surrounded by handmade stone walls. They contain mature gardens with numerous olive trees, flowers and other Cretan / Mediterranean vegetation.
These stunning contemporary residences offer panoramic views of magnificent sunrises and sunsets against backdrops of the Mediterranean Sea and the Cretan landscape. The architecture, sophisticated furnishings and beauty of the surroundings combine to make these Villas unique.
CRV-3 Villas Complex is approached via a stone paved road with plants between lit rocks along the side and a small stone bridge that leads into welcoming stone paved entry courtyards, shaded by olive trees and coloured by flowers.
Architectural features include exposed stone walls, beautiful natural hardwood floors in the bedrooms, marble and stone floors in the rest of the spaces, framed views, stone paved paths through the vegetation, exterior hideaways and kiosks blended into the surroundings.
The Villas feature impressive living areas; each includes a large open plan living room with high ceiling and fireplace. There are study and dining areas opening through French doors to the pool areas, with views to the infinity edge pools and surrounding gardens. Well equipped kitchens open onto outdoor, pergola shaded poolside dining areas and wide patios, creating ideal spaces for alfresco living, dining and relaxing.
Within the estate there are also various carefully designed paths through the olive trees and local vegetation that give you the chance to live in and enjoy the Cretan environment and nature to the fullest.
The two villas are 180 metres apart. They have total privacy due to their orientation, the site terrain and landscaping. Despite this, there is easy access between them.
VILLA 1 – LAYOUT
- Spacious open-plan and sun flooded living and dining area with high ceiling, fireplace, Satellite TV and DVD player, sofas, dining table (seats approx. 8) and study area. French doors open onto shaded lounge terrace with access to pool area
- Fully-equipped kitchen with door leading to outdoor terrace
- Bedroom 1 with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment, sea views
- Bedroom 2 (access via separate external entrance) with 1.60m bed, en-suite shower room and doors to terrace with sea views
- Master bedroom with 1.80m four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom with rain shower, large terrace with great sea views
- Bedroom 4 (access via external staircase) with 1.60m bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower attachment, access to two small terraces with sea views
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedrooms 5, 6 and 7 with twin/double beds and en-suite shower rooms
- Bedroom 8 with 1.60m bed, small en-suite shower room and doors leading to pool area
- Laundry room
- Spacious room with gym equipment (e.g., stepper, bike, weights machine)
- Table tennis
VILLA 2 – LAYOUT
- Open plan living room with fireplace and study
- Open plan living area leads into the fully equipped kitchen and dining area with direct access, through French doors, to the external dining area by the pool
- Bar area in the kitchen with stools overlooking the pool and sea
- Two bedrooms with twin/double beds and en-suite shower rooms with rain shower, walk-in closets and beautiful views to the Mediterranean
- One of the rooms has a small terrace with direct access to the pool
- Master bedroom (1.80m four-poster bed) with en-suite bathroom, closets and private terraces with sea views
- Double room (1.60m double bed) with separate external entrance, en suite shower room, walk-in closet, fireplace, beautiful views to the sea and private terraces with sea views
Lower Ground Floor
- Two bedrooms with twin/double beds and en-suite shower rooms with rain shower, closets and views, both with direct access to the garden and pool level
- Laundry room
The property benefits from a very convenient setting on a quiet hillside with a few villas, yet they are only a few kilometers away from the town of Elounda and Agios Nikolaos, with their traditional taverns, gourmet restaurants, shops and nightlife. These two towns also provide marinas for yacht mooring with all services.
- Location: Crete | Elounda
- Orientation: NE
- Sea view: YES
- Sunrise view: YES
- Access: Car, Scooter, ATV, etc., Secure parking
- Family friendly, Suitable for children of all ages
- Size: 456 + 352 sq.m.
- Levels: 3
- Bedrooms: 14 (8+6)
- Bathrooms: 14 (8+6)
- Sleeps: 28
- Pets: Please contact…